Birthday Parties at Country Corner
Birthday parties the whole family will enjoy and long remember. a party at Country Corner includes interacting with the animals in the petting zoo, a tractor drawn hayrack ride and barrel train ride, fun in the jump pad, and much more. Fall parties can also be coordinated with activities in the Pumpkin Patch, or a group excursion through the corn maze. Reservations are required (see below)
Basic Package Includes:
- FREE 2 hour covered-pavilion usage
($25 per hour for each additional hour)
- Tractor drawn Hayrack ride Farm Tour
- Barn Yard Petting Zoo
- Cow Train Ride
- 8-Acre Corn Maze with 4 New Challenges:
- Search for Hidden Check Points
- Maze Trivia
- Funky Pumpkin Trace
- Funky Finger Find
- Corn Cannon
- Mining for Gems/Party Pac (Individual bags sold separately)
- Timber Nature Trail
- Learning & Bee Information Center
- Timber Park Playground
- U-Pick Seasonal Exploration
- Seasonal Activities & Games, Bean Bag Toss
- Each person receives a gift pass to Fall Fun Park ($16.00 value)
- Pony Rides (fall weekends only)-additional $4 each person
Attending adults may purchase a Mini Pass at $7.00 to allow them to join in on the fun on the hayrack and in the zoo. Additional activities are charged accordingly.
The basic birthday package is $10.00 per person (Birthday honoree is free).
Private Group Hayrack ride available for an additional $2.00 per person (Minimum 10 individuals) - preregistration required. Non-participating guests are free.
Reserve your birthday party application online, or call us at (309) 629-2359!
All prices subject to change.
Add some extra fun to your celebration!
$75.00/Hour for private groups on weekdays/ non-festival weekends, fall only
(includes staff supervision)
$8 each-. includes bonfire, one hotdog and all the fix’ns, chips, S’mores, drink (Pop, water or Lemonade)
$25.00 per location
Jump Pad on Festival Weekends
Open to the Public
Group rates available September 16th - October 31st
Corn Cannons/Pumpkin Blaster
$2 per person
Mining For Gems
$5, $6 and $8 bags available
(fall weekends only)
Additional $4 each person